The Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association (AzNMA) is a professional association for Arizona licensed Naturopathic Physicians.
Our members are graduates of accredited four-year, graduate-level, in-residence
Naturopathic Medical Programs. To maintain their licenses, each doctor must
complete 30 hours of continuing education requirements annually.
Find a Doctor feature to locate a Naturopathic Physician
AzNMA members are welcome to submit articles to be posted on this website
pending review by the Education Committee.
You are invited to submit your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a list of possible events and ideas that you and your office can participate in go to:
If you are planning an event in your office send us your event so we can post on the AzNMA Facebook. Please send them to email@example.com.
- Jeoffrey T Drobot, NMD
- 10 months agoJeoffrey T Drobot, NMD
- Dr. Thomas Kruzel
- 5 years agoDr. Thomas Kruzel
- Dr. Paul Stallone N.M.D.
- 5 years agoDr. Paul Stallone N.M.D.
- Robert G. Milisen, N.M.D.
- 2 months agoRobert G. Milisen, N.M.D.
- Dr. Kiera Lane N.M.D., L.Ac., FABORM
- Dr. Kelly Collins
- 1 year agoDr. Kelly Collins
- Dr. Phillip Williamson
- 1 year agoDr. Phillip Williamson
- Dr. Susan Williamson Weirick
- 3 years agoDr. Susan Williamson Weirick
- Dr. Robert Milisen
- 4 years agoDr. Robert Milisen
- Slide 1
- Slide 8
- Slide 10
- Slide 9
- Slide 12