October 25, 2017 - October 25, 2017
Treating Diverticulitis with Naturopathic Medicine
Dr. Mona Morstein
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm -- Arizona Time (MST)
CMEs: 1.0 Pharmacy (pending)
- Learn demographic, etiology, physiology, presentation of diverticular disease
- Understand the differences in simple uncomplicated and complicated presentation of diverticulitis
- Learn the conventional treatments for diverticulitis, including antibiotics and surgery
- Understand the naturopathic analysis of diverticular disease
- Learn the comprehensive naturopathic treatments for acute disease and disease recurrence
Dr. Mona Morstein is the author of the book “Master Your Diabetes: A Comprehensive, Integrative Approach for Both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes, published October, 2017. Preordering is available on Amazon and ChelseaGreen.com. She is the Founder and Executive Director of the 501c3 non-profit, the Low Carb Diabetes Association at lowcarbdiabetes.org She created the eleven week webinar on Comprehensive Treatment of Diabetes, worth 25 CE credits, archived at MedicineTalkPro.org. Dr. Morstein is an expert with diabetes and treating all patients with all types of this condition.
Webinar Registration Rates
$40 - AzNMA Physician Member
$20 - AzNMA Student Member
$60 - Non-Member
1) Upon completion of your online payment at AzNMA.org you will receive TWO emails: your payment receipt and confirmation of registration with a Go to Webinar registration Link.
YOU must click the Go to Webinar link in the second email to complete your registration and receive the link from Go to Webinar to actually access the webinar.
2) The presenter's PowerPoint slides (as a PDF) will be emailed to you one day prior to the webinar.
Cancellation/Refund Policy for Webinar:
To receive full refund on webinar registration fee, you must email a request for refund to the AzNMA Executive Director at least 7 days prior to webinar date. Email: [email protected]
NO Refunds or Credits are granted for "No-Shows" to the webinar.
The material and information provided at AzNMA Educational Events, Webinars and Online CME courses are offered as information only and not as practice, financial, accounting, legal or other professional advice.
AzNMA does not make any implied warranties whatsoever with regards to information content or any other product, service or educational program presented.
Attendees need to consult their own professional advisers for such advice. Business decisions, including decisions about method of practice, are personal choices to be made by individual physicians.