December 2, 2017 - December 2, 2017
2140 E Broadway
Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association Livestreamed Seminar
Cannabis: Medical & Legal Responsibilities and Uses and Legal Aspects of Cannabanoids
Saturday, December 2, 2017
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
CME Hours (Tentative)
4.0 Pharm and 2.5 General
• Understanding the law and potential penalties associated with medical cannabis certifications.
• Provide Physicians the education needed to answer patient’s questions and provide safe medical oversight to pediatric patients being considered for treatment with cannaboid medicines.
• Develop clinical strategies for better management of patients with neurological degenerative conditions.
• A thorough and frank discussion of the protocol for evaluating patients being considered for medical cannabis.
• Mechanisms of action of CBD and about the endocannabinoid system.
Schedule of Events
7:30 AM Registration Opens
8:00 AM Medical Marijuana & the Law - Kimberly Kent RN, JD
9:10 AM Naturopathic Management of Patients with Neurodegenerative Conditions - Dr. Kenneth Proefrock
10:20 AM. Break
10:40 AM. A New Paradigm in Opioid Harm Reduction - Dr. Ravi Chandiramani
12:00 PM Lunch Provided
12:45 PM Medical Marijuana: Pediatric Conditions - Dr. William Troutt
2:15 PM Arizona Medical Marijuana Certification Done Right - Dr. Shawna Eischens
3:45 PM. Seminar Ends