June 16, 2018 - June 16, 2018
2140 E Broadway
Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association Seminar
Predictive Biomarkers Promote Successful Practices
Presented by Dr. Russell Jaffe, MD, PhD
Saturday, June 16, 2018
9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
CME Hours (Tentative)
At the end of this workshop, the attendees will be able:
- To know what predictive biomarkers actually mean and which ones
- To understand the difference between known tests and functional predictive tests and therefore the associated epigenetic risks
- To know what meaningful ( least risk –most gain) goal values to look for rather than normal lab values
- To understand the connection between the biomarker tests and the clinical principles relating to autoimmune, chronic, degenerative and inflammatory conditions.
- To learn how the 8 predictive biomarkers discussed here relate to other currently used markers and why choosing the right kind of biomarkers can improve quality of clinical care.
- To provide more personalized care, improve clinical outcome in patients and increase practice success.
Schedule of Events
8:30 AM Registration & Coffee
9:00 AM Workshop Begins
11:30 AM Box Lunch Provided
12:00 PM Workshop Resumes
1:30 PM Workshop Ends