The speaker/company hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and save the AzNMA, its officers, its employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, loss cost liabilities, expenses and judgments arising out of, or occurring in connection with, any act, omission, negligence, or misconduct on my part of attributable to the speaker. This includes, but is not limited to, misuse of copyrighted material, or any injury or damage that may arise from, or out of, the speaker’s participation at an educational event not sponsored and/or hosted by AzNMA, where AzNMA has approved the CME’s.
- The Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association (AzNMA) has been authorized by the Naturopathic Physicians Medical Board of the State of Arizona (NPMB) to approve Continuing Medical Education classes for Naturopathic Physicians under NPMB rule R4-18-205. (www.npbomex.az.gov)
- They have authorized AzNMA to approve “continuing medical educational programs in the clinical application of naturopathic medical philosophy”
- To be eligible for CME credit, the content of the activity must satisfy one or more of the following criteria:
- Have a direct bearing on patient care
- Have a direct bearing on a physician’s ability to deliver patient care including, but not limited to, laboratory regulations, managed care/practice management, utilization review/quality assurance, coding.
- Relate to selected non-clinical topics, including, but not limited to, the teaching, ethical, medico-legal, and/or social responsibilities of the naturopathic physician.
- To be eligible for CME credit, the activity must :
- Be designed primarily for physicians
- Demonstrate high educational, ethical and medical standards
- Have approval before the activity date and before any promotion or publication announcing AzNMA CME credits.
- There will be no approval for retro-active events
- Time limit on class approval for CME
Once approved your class will be certified for period of 1 year, providing you request multi date approval. This assures that programs will include information with timely content. You need not provide the future dates at time of application. There is a one time, non refundable, $150.00 application fee up to three (3) credit hours. There is an additional fee of $25 per credit hour or fraction thereof for hours after the initial three (3) credit hours. Applications must be submitted eight (8) weeks in advance of the class.There will be a $75 late fee added to your cost.
- Issuance of a CME Approval Code for CME participants
- If your application meets the requirements for CMEs, you will receive a letter that gives you a CME code. This code should appear on the participants certificate to authenticate course approval by the AzNMA.
- Following the course, please send us a complete list of attendees that have completed the course for our records and indicate which attendees will be receiving AzNMA CME credits.
- Copies of all evaluation instruments
Please fill out, and submit the Application form to the AzNMA office. (This can be found on the CME Provider Application page.)
AzNMA does not guarantee approval of any class.
Please allow 6 weeks for all processing.
Call the office at (480) 921- 3088 or email [email protected]