2021 AzNMA & HSNP Continuing Medical Educational Conference
Does NOT include the opioid workshop, which can be purchased separately.
CMEs: 18.6 total CMEs, including 8.4 Pharmacy & 10.2 General approved by the Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association. 50 minute lecture = 1 credit hour per Arizona Naturopathic Medical Board rules.
- Marianne Marchese, ND: Management of Infertility and Miscarriage
- Heather Hydzik, ND: The Risky Effects of Alcohol on Women’s Health: Research and Reduction Tactics for Improved Outcomes
- Carrie Jones, ND: To Lift or Not to Lift: Using the Menstrual Cycle to Your Exercise Advantage
- Tori Hudson, ND: Research Update on women’s topics
- Kiera Lane, ND: Why Am I Not Getting Pregnant? - The Top 4 Roadblocks & Solutions to Fertility
- Rachel M. Klein, ND, DC, DACNB, FIBFN-CNDH: Sex on the Brain
- Melissa Coats, ND, FABNO: Managing Sexual Health After Cancer
- Dorian Richardson, ND: Natural Treatments for Sexual Health
- Eric Yarnell, ND, RH(AHG): Practical Approach to Erectile Dysfunction
- Matthew Hernandez, NMD: Expanding Men's Longevity: Hormones & Beyond
- Michael Traub, ND, DHANP, CCH, FABNO: Controversies in Integrative Men's Health