Our physicians are looking for a highly professional naturopathic doctor to join our team. We focus on utilizing a powerful synergistic blend of advanced alternative and conventional medicine in multiple areas, including cardiology, integrative oncology, IV therapies and immune support, pain management, digestive disorders, and hormone therapies. With a track record of improving and paving the way for results driven treatment, our clinic has seen dramatic, positive change with getting patients well, and expanding our medical mission.
Our physicians are among the best trained and highly regarded physicians in their field and we look forward to increasing our positive impact on a greater scale. We offer a fully staffed facility, on-site phlebotomy in our IV lab, and a full supplement store with herbs and specialty products.
REQUIRED JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Need current ND or NMD AZ License, DEA License and Certificate to Dispense.
- Professionalism with superior bed-side manner is a MUST
- Strong morals and ethics are essential to our team
- Communication skills must be a key quality or trait.
- Must have a gift in presentation and teaching patients in “Why, How, and What” of integrative medicine they are to receive.
- Must be able to think “outside the box” for problem solving moments.
- Excellent working knowledge base of medicine to build on.
- Team-oriented and willingness to always be learning.
- Computer-related experience and strong skills to work with EHR chart notes and use Microsoft office programs as well as internet research.
This is a salaried full-time position with full benefits. We look forward to hearing from a seasoned candidate with at least 3 years of experience in this field. You can reply with your CV Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .