In this webinar, Dr. Beverly Yates discusses several important issues affecting women. Some of these include optimal aging, along with identification of hidden, treatable factors which interfere with weight loss. It goes on to offer protocols for maintaining a healthy weight range.
Participants will be able to:
- Assess patients for different types of weight loss
- Help patients cellular/mitochondrial metabolism
- Help patients lose "stubborn weight"
- Help patients who have lost weight to keep it off
- Assess bariatric patients for specific, chronic nutrient depletions and their need for nutrient replenishment
Good for 1.5 Pharmacy CME Credits