CMEs: 1.0 Pharmacy
Diverticulitis is a common inflammatory infection in the colon and can become recurrent. Typically treated with strong antibiotics, naturopathic medicine has excellent methods of uncovering the reasons the diverticulitis is occurring thus leading to prevention of further attacks and can treat uncomplicated diverticulitis very effectively without antibiotics. Join Dr. Mona Morstein to learn about this acute condition, how it presents, and how to treat it using a variety of naturopathic modalities.
- Learn demographic, etiology, physiology, presentation of diverticular disease
- Understand the differences in simple uncomplicated and complicated presentation of diverticulitis
- Learn the conventional treatments for diverticulitis, including antibiotics and surgery
- Understand the naturopathic analysis of diverticular disease
- Learn the comprehensive naturopathic treatments for acute disease and disease recurrence
Dr. Mona Morstein is the author of the book "Master Your Diabetes: A Comprehensive, Integrative Approach for Both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes," published October, 2017, which can be ordered from Amazon and ChelseaGreen.com. She is the Founder and Executive Director of the 501c3 non-profit, the Low Carb Diabetes Association at lowcarbdiabetes.org She created the eleven week webinar on Comprehensive Treatment of Diabetes, worth 25 CE credits, archived at MedicineTalkPro.org. Dr. Morstein is an expert with diabetes and treating all patients with all types of this condition.